Car Servicing CardiffCity Service Centre Cardiff
CAR SERVICING IN CARDIFF
Car Servicing can be a worrying time. So many grey areas, different prices and unknown lingo for issues!! At City Service Centre Cardiff, we aim to provide total transparency to all of our customers, you need worry no more. Our services start at just £89.00
Do I have to take my car to the main dealer?
The simple answer is “NO”!. As long as your car is serviced in line with the manufacturers guidelines and completed by a garage that is VAT Registered then you can have your car serviced at any garage. This will save you money and also ensure that your vehicle keeps it’s warranty.
WHY CHOOSE CITY SERVICE CENTRE ?
- Cars serviced to the highest standards
- Class IV, V, VII MOT testing
- Free quotations available
- Flexible pick up times
- Immediate Workshop Repairs
- VOSA Authorised MOT Testers
- All Repair Work Guaranteed
WHICH SERVICE IS RIGHT?
An Oil Service is perfect for just keeping on top of your vehicle. If you are planning a long journey, this service could help you get the best fuel economy and actually save you money in the long run!
- Oil & Filter Change
- Brake Fluid Top Up
- Screen Wash Top Up
- PAS Top Up
- Coolant Top Up & Freeze Point Checked
- Tyres, Tread & Inflation
- A Full Service includes the Interim Service plus the following
- Air Filter
- Fuel Filter
- Pollen Filter
- Spark Plugs (petrol cars only)
- Brakes Inspected & Adjusted (wheels removed)
- Brake Fluid Condition Check
- Locks & Hinges Checked
- Straps Checked and Lubricated
- Wheel Bearing Check
- Emissions Check